Five agencies that focus on regulation of financial services in the US are seeking public comment about the use of artificial intelligence across the industry. They are:
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- National Credit Union Administration
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
We plan to provide comment and encourage everyone to do likewise. We believe it is in everyone's best interest to broaden the conversation around how AI and ML can deliver on its promise and limit unanticipated impacts on everyone's lives, as our CEO discussed alongside our last issue.